From North, North East and South Italy
- A1″Milano-Roma” Highway direction Florence.
- Take the exit “Firenze Scandicci”, then take the highway FI-PI-LI (blue roadsigns) in direction Pisa.
- Drive for approx. 30 km and take the exit “S.Croce sull’Arno”.
- Turn right (it is mandatory) and drive 360° the roundabout.
- Cross over the bridge over the motorway and pass the second roundabout *At the next roundabout turn right in direction “Ponte a Egola”.
- At 3rd roundabout take the 4th exit in direction “Montaione”, drive for approx. 500 meters and then turn right towards “Montaione”.
- Drive up to the traffic lights.
- Once there proceed in direction “Montaione”, driving always straight on.
- You will reach a village called “La Serra” and you will come to a crossroad.
- Here turn right and then immediatly left (there is a bar on the corner). Drive straight on for approx. 3 km crossing the village of “Corazzano”. Drive for approx.
- 4 km after the village of Corazzano, you will find a small bridge with numerous roadsigns; don’t cross the bridge (direction Montaione) but continue straight on and you will find the roadsign “Alberi” you will find us after approx. 600 meters on the right hand side.
From North West Italy/Pisa/coast
- Highway up to Pisa Centro, take the exit “Pisa airport” then take the FI-PI-LI highway in direction Florence.
- Drive for approx. 35 km and take the exit “S.Croce sull’Arno-Ponte a Egola”*.
* Once at the exit take in direction Ponte a Egola (right) and then proceed as above from “Santa Croce sull’Arno” exit.
The nearest airports are “Pisa Galieo Galilei” airport at 1 hour from Montaione and Firenze Peretola Vespucci at 1 hour and 20 mins.
From both airports you can reach us by train (see below) or taxi (we can book it in advance).
The nearest railway station is “Castelfiorentino” on the Firenze-Siena line - for info: www.trenitalia.com.
From Castelfiorentino railway station you can reach us by taxi (20 mins) (we can book it in advance).
43.580336 lat — 10.878696 long
- Roma 281 Km (3 hours by car);
- Firenze 50 km (1 hour by car or train);
- Siena 50 km;
- Lucca 70 km;
- Vinci 35 km;
- Volterra 30 km;
- San Gimignano 15 km;
- Pisa 50 km;
- Cinque Terre 200 km (2 hours by car).